Powered by Blogger.

Infolinks In Text Ads

Art Contest, Digital Drawings and More...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012


Hello everyone! I would like to share my other hobby aside from jewelry making I'm an artist at heart for all you know though I can't really push it through because of I'm really having a hard time on time management..but this is what I really love to do...I became a member here last year and it brings out the best in me.
Pxleyes.com where I can use my talent to earn as well because in this site they have a lot of contest with regards in the art such as Photography, digital drawings, photoshop, 3D contest etc. In my case I submitted 6 entries but as a newbie I know have to learn more but the most important is I learned and enjoy my work of art...next time I will post my submitted entries a year ago, oh...btw entries of the contest will win by votes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments here...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dreamstime Photos

Need a Paypal Account ? Get it Here...

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP