Powered by Blogger.

Infolinks In Text Ads

My Art Work while my internet was down...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I really am sorry to all my dear readers for not updating my blog this fast few days due to again...internet connection problem. they had to change the modem it was damage because of the lightening that hits our neighbors outdoor antenna we're so lucky until I found out we are also affected my broadband modem was damaged and also my computers Lan card so I had to buy a new one...anyways while waiting for my connection, I became busy as usual with my love in arts I draw using photoshop I wanted to share this to everybody who likes it just leave me a message here it is:

 

You can use this image as wallpaper or whatever you like...I hope you like it ! Also make some blog buttons

 I personally hand painted these blog buttons/badges you can just put your blog name there I can also do personalize buttons/badges with your own idea for free but I would like to have the credits in any way.
After downloading leave me a message that you grab it and feedback as well to help me improved thanks! more to come...
Enjoy and  Happy Blogging!!! 

2 comments:

liz August 3, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

Fresh image :)
I love yellow :)

kat August 5, 2010 at 5:07 AM  

great job! keep it up! :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments here...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dreamstime Photos

Need a Paypal Account ? Get it Here...

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP