Powered by Blogger.

Infolinks In Text Ads

Tinie Tiny Butterfly Photo by me...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Well...I'm so happy because I'm getting back to my passion in taking photos of everything  that is beautiful including myself!!!! wow! haha...no but kidding aside as I've said last post upgraded my Digital Camera from 4.1 mega pixel to 8.3 mega pixel digital camera not the high end one but I think It take good quality photos too and I simply love it!

Take a look to another butterfly photo I personally captured, this butterfly is so tiny but still I'm able to capture it beautifully...Wow! I love it! I think I really have the eye in photography, do I? what do you think?

2 comments:

Verna Luga August 9, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

sis, sinong nanalo sa contest .. hehehe... daan ako ...

Unknown August 28, 2010 at 2:14 AM  

Hi. I'm just doing a Blog search and stumble upon your Blog. Nice Blog. I'm a Blogger too, but just started to be serious about Blogging. I hope you can visit my blog sometime ALL iNSPIRATIONAL.

Are you still open for Link / Banner Exchange? Loved to be part your Banner/Link Collections. Thanks in advance.

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments here...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dreamstime Photos

Need a Paypal Account ? Get it Here...

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP