Powered by Blogger.

Infolinks In Text Ads

Just another butterfly photo...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just another butterfly photo by me...this photo was taken a week ago after a rainy morning and the sun raise up and shine so bright it's really a very nice time to take photos because after the rain surely butterflies will come out in the open to find food and while they were so busy I got the chance to take a good shot and this is it!
I was supposed to post about this right after it was taken but got no time because I got busy with my baby and my mom.
In fact right at this moment I have bunch of things to do after this, I just can't take the worries that I might loose my dear readers if I will not update this blog often so please do bare with me anyways I do have another butterfly shot again and many more photos to come and hoping to have lot's of lot's of time to blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments here...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dreamstime Photos

Need a Paypal Account ? Get it Here...

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP