Powered by Blogger.

Infolinks In Text Ads

My first paypal withdrawal to my BPI Direct Account

Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm so excited at first because for at last I will be able to withdraw my Paypal funds to my BPI Direct account I waited for it to reach at least 5 thousand pesos all in all including my earnings and payments from my ebay listings I carefully read the terms and charges of Paypal withdrawals and as I understand that Paypal charge 50 pesos withdrawal fee for 6,999 below and free for 7,000 pesos above so was charged 50 pesos that doesn't bother me and I'm so happy after 2-3 days I got it already on my BPI Direct Account but it's 150 pesos short,  I kinda wonder why??? but because BPI has it's own Express online banking I got the chance to see my BPI transactions and I found out that the 150 pesos short was deducted by BPI. Anyways I can't do anything about it I'll just charged it to my experience...anybody here knows what is the best way to withdraw paypal funds? with less bank charges?

4 comments:

zh3en22 September 24, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

try Union Bank Eon, much better than BPI... happy weekend Housemom

Verna Luga October 4, 2010 at 5:43 AM  

Hi Sis, eon charges $5... pero isang beses palang ako nakawidraw OK naman siya.... musta ka na?

By the way, If it’s not too much to ask may I ask your support to please vote for my entry at Pinoy Expats/OFW Blog Awards 2010.

Just tick Nominee # 8 (On This Side of Town) Under 2010 PEBA Supporter Nominees (Red Tab) at the left side bar of PEBA OFFICIAL WEBSITE HERE and click submit vote.

If you’re interested you can read my entry HERE

Thank You Very Much.

Unknown November 7, 2011 at 10:13 PM  

hi sis, just try eon card..mabilis and proven na maliit yung charge..

Cee June 23, 2012 at 8:25 AM  

whats the bank code for bpi direct? can u send to me at charmaine.cayabyab.cdd@gmail.com

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments here...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dreamstime Photos

Need a Paypal Account ? Get it Here...

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP