Powered by Blogger.

Infolinks In Text Ads

Picture...Picture!!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I love to take photos I actually having a digital camera beside me every time I go out and wherever I go, so if ever there's a need to use it, a nice views to capture and memories not to forget I'm always ready and I will surely not missed it...just like this butterfly I have captured actually this butterfly was up above me it's approximately 9-12 feet up above a coconut tree I just used my digital cameras Zooming features and didn't expect I can capture a clear shot as this...really love my camera!
I also taken a shot of  a tiny yellow flower and it captures excellently! you can see it in my next post and a lot more here. "A bit of Everything"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments here...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dreamstime Photos

Need a Paypal Account ? Get it Here...

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP