Powered by Blogger.

Infolinks In Text Ads

I'm Back...with late news to share

Monday, July 19, 2010

Weee..It's nice to be back blogging after a week of boring times without internet connection and power supply here in our place because of the recent storm at last my internet is back now hope it won't failed again haha...although I've read in the news that there will be another low pressure oh my! hope this won't give us such destruction like the recent storm "basyang" take a look of the photo below.

This photo was taken the day after the storm we woke up with a super strong wind and noisy sound of  the roofs and we checked out we found the roof and the fences were blown by the wind and some roofs were not ours imagine that...we're still so lucky it's just that compare to others that half of their homes were devastated.
Many establishment and properties suffered and lives were lost in the town proper because of the huge cargo ships, huge barge.been cast away in the mariveles brake water and more fishing boats sank, I personally seen this horrible tragedy  I just don't have my camera to take a shot because I left it at home and didn't know I will be heading towards the exact place where it happened, I'm just going that time to the market to buy foods and supplies...Oh my Gosh! the only words slipped to my mouth and get out of there quickly because I can't bear to see those dead bodies tsk...tsk..tsk..

here's the link of the news of sea tragedy in bataan:

Life is just like that, too short... so live with a meaningful life, love your life and make the most out of it that's what I've learned.

2 comments:

Verns July 21, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

buti nalang sis walang nasaktan sa inyo ... btw ..I’m having a Link Exchange Project, I’m inviting you to join, please visit
Petty Things in Life and click the badge to join. Thanks Sis.

mrapada July 22, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

Praise God you weren't hurt, I can imagine what you've been through. We experienced having that kind of storm when I was a little girl, our animals were I guess blown off, because most of them are missing in the storm and we woke up missing all of our roof! It was scary because we woke up drenched in rain.

When I look at your picture I remember Laguna when it was still a province.

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments here...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dreamstime Photos

Need a Paypal Account ? Get it Here...

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP