Powered by Blogger.

Infolinks In Text Ads

New Blog with my own domain

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's been awhile since my last post here I've been busy establishing another blog because of a new domain name given to me as a gift of a new friend "Riz" I'm so thankful because of this I really like to have my own domain and take note this domain name carried my name so I should have it known...I hope! haha...I'm inviting you guys to visit it and post a comment or feedback thank you!


here's a snap shot of it, to view full and visit my new blog click: My Frecious 

1 comments:

zh3en22 July 8, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

wow, congrats, hope i can get mine as well, but its my priority for now, maybe after 6 months, coz im saving for my dreams house right now... ^_^

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments here...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dreamstime Photos

Need a Paypal Account ? Get it Here...

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP