Powered by Blogger.

Infolinks In Text Ads

My Butterfly Photo

Thursday, July 22, 2010

It took me 100 years to finally took this butterfly photo lol! kidding aside it's so hard to take photos with moving subject it took me a lot of shots to finally have a very nice capture of this butterfly maybe the butterfly permitted me to take a photo of her after so long of waiting haha..I even talked to her like a crazy and desperate one but I think it works hehe...



and I'm proud of my work see how beautiful the butterfly posed and say "cheese" lol! I really love to take photos of everything that is beautiful including myself haha...anyways I just used a 4.1 mega pixel camera sony cybershot digital camera and it's works amazingly what more on a high end cameras?that is why I upgrade and  already bid on an 8.3 megapixel digicam not latest but much better though,or anybody wants to share their blessings and buy me a 12 megapixel digital camera? I  prefer Canon or Sony cybershot wow! choosy!...haha! what do you think?do I have the guts to be a photograper?lol! love it!...

4 comments:

moonstar July 23, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

thanks for the visit. i'll check your contest later. followed you here too. by the way, that picture is really beautiful

zh3en22 July 23, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

im trying this long before but im not lucky enough to capture a great pick... you've done ur job very well...

mrapada July 25, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

pretty butterfly, you take good pictures. have a wonderful week ahead!

ROM CALPITO July 26, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

ang galing nga ng angle pang wallpaper para tuloy akong nagkakaroon ng interes na bumili ng camera.

sali ka sa botohan madam mom thanks

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments here...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dreamstime Photos

Need a Paypal Account ? Get it Here...

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP