Powered by Blogger.

Infolinks In Text Ads

Another art work by me...

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

As promised I will post my other art work using CS3 as digital drawing entry last year on Pxleyes, I don't know if you will like it but for me it's my baby, in fact I used my favorite singer Jennifer Lopez as an inspiration, I made a portrait of her and I really love it. I concentrate more on the face as you can see it's more detailed than the background so that the face will be more appealing, anyway it's a portrait and not a photo right? do I really capture the looks? well...that's according to them, overwhelming compliments I got  but unfortunately I didn't win because there were more better entries and considering that a newbie like me, I have more, so much more to be learned nevertheless I am so proud of my art work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments here...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dreamstime Photos

Need a Paypal Account ? Get it Here...

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP