Powered by Blogger.

Infolinks In Text Ads

Closet clean up time - HTC Touch pro / Fuze

Friday, October 19, 2012


Closet clean up time and here this HTC phone got my attention I rarely use it because it was a spare phone no wonder this phone still in 98% smooth cosmetic and very good condition, it is indeed a very nice phone with Windows mobile 6.1 OS however since android phone got it's way up while Windows Mobile was left behind...I obviously turn my side to android phone since it's the latest and much user friendly interface considering lot's of free apps to download, I can't help but compare them and I can't deny it, I am an android fan. For the record HTC is one of the best brand on mobile phones so I am proud I got one from the best...anyways since I rarely used it and I need money for my expenses I need to let go of this best phone and you can also have it as it was available for sale on my ebay.ph listings so you can buy with confidence check out my other items too. I can accept paypal payment if buyer is willing to shoulder paypal fees, widrawal fees and other charges. For complete specifications and user reviews visit GSM Arena

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments here...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dreamstime Photos

Need a Paypal Account ? Get it Here...

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP