Powered by Blogger.

Infolinks In Text Ads

A bit about coffee...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I used to be a coffee drinker or I may say I'm addicted to it,  I remember I used to drink 4 - 5 cups a day but now I'm trying to lessen the urge of drinking it until I finally take it out of my system...why? because my doctor prohibits me to drink and so all caffeinated beverages because I'm having palpitations and I get acidic.

A bit about coffee...
       Coffee is a beverage made or brewed, from roasted bean (seed) of the coffee plant. Roasting the coffee beans brings out the characteristic coffee tang and aroma to someone who never tasted coffee before, its rich aroma maybe more appealing than the first bitter sip. but to people who have acquired a taste for coffee, it is so delicious and addictive.
Espresso coffee is darker and stronger than regular coffee it is traditionally made in a special espresso machine while Instant coffee is a coffee made twice why? because the coffee manufacturer brews a strong coffee and dries it into powder, it is made by brewing the coffee then evaporating the water out of it and processing the result is an Instant coffee. Manufacturers also developed a special kind of coffee called "Decaffeinated" which contain 1-2 percent caffeine. Caffeine is a stimulant that keeps some people awake or makes them nervous,  thus caffeine is removed by soaking the unroasted beans in a chemical solvent or by steaming them.

That's just a bit about coffee...always remember all excessive intake is bad to your health so drink in moderation and help yourself to tempting aroma of it because it is so really addicting...cheersss!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments here...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dreamstime Photos

Need a Paypal Account ? Get it Here...

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP