Powered by Blogger.

Infolinks In Text Ads

just another newbie discovery in photoshop....

Saturday, June 19, 2010


Just another discovery in photoshop...For a newbie like me every amazing things I discover is a great stepping stone for a lot more...I'm just experimenting in photoshop when I accidentally hit the clone stamp tool I know clonning is for copying something so I tried it using alt then click and wow! amazing...I cloned the lavander flower the original flower is just two holding my daughter I cloned it  four times  as you can see in the photo it is obviously clone because you can see the details is not well formed but try to understand I'm a newbie and I'm still learning how to make finishing touches, but it makes sense right?for the background just changed it using brush tool and pre installed bruch image tool (maple leaf) put a text and that's it!

 I'm still learning more..

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments here...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dreamstime Photos

Need a Paypal Account ? Get it Here...

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP