Powered by Blogger.

Infolinks In Text Ads

New Blog header by me...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I used to change my blog Header because I want something unique that will reflect my personality and my likes finally after sometime...using my imagination and creativeness I have made this fabulous "Bouquet of flowers blog header" that will surely catch every eyes of my readers but please bear with me if you see some flaws because I'm not a professional designer just an amateur with artistic heart..hope you like it!


 And also my other blog "My Shimmering Works" I changed the header to this hope you also like it!


If you think you like it or not... please feel free to leave a comment or feedback anything from you will help me improved my works..thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments here...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dreamstime Photos

Need a Paypal Account ? Get it Here...

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP